PHYSICAL EDUCATION AT OVPA
- Is a planned sequential program of instruction incorporating individual and group activities which are student-centered and taught in a positive environment.
- Develops movement skills through participation in games and fitness activities.
- Provides experiences for social and personal development of students.
- Develops a physically active lifestyle through fitness and sport specific skills.
- Incorporates cognitive skills that should be encouraged through physical participation.